Homeschool Bundle Includes:
*Teacher's Guide, Answer Keys, Test Pack
A course in the basics of Biology.
- Grades 6-12
The Power Basics curriculum, designed for middle and high school students, features essential textbook content, in an updated, easy-to-use format. Power Basics is organized into manageable instructional units that build proficiency and mastery in the core curriculum areas: English/Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies.
The practical books provide the essentials of the science curriculum: earth and space science, biology, chemistry, and physics. In each book, learners build literacy and critical-thinking skills that enable them to interpret, evaluate, analyze, and synthesize scientific information--and apply these skills in their daily lives. With manageable step-by-step lessons, clearly defined examples, controlled vocabulary support, and frequent practive and review, your students will gain confidence in what they are learning.
Power Basics Biology 2nd Edition
GET TO THE HEART OF LEARNING ABOUT LIVING ORGANISMS!
* Explores the six kingdoms of life, human anatomy, and cell biology
* Dissects the dynamics of living systems, including evolution, ecosystems, the structure of organisms, and the functions of living things
* Reaches all students with high-interest content at a low reading level
* Meets National Science Education Standards
* Helps students prepare for standardized testing